fredag den 10. februar 2012

more than this

" I'm broken, Do you hear me, I'm blinded , Cause You are everything I see, I'm dancing, alone 
I'm praying, That your heart will just turnaround , And as I walk up to your door, My eye turns to face the floor, Cause I can not look you in the eyes and say,When he opens his arms 
And teams you close tonight, It just will not feel right, Cause I can not love you more than this, yeah, When han Lays you down, I'm might just die inside, It just do not feel right, Cause I can not love you more than this, Can not love you more than this, If I'm louder, Would you see me? 
Would you lay down in my arms and rescue me? 
Cause we er, the same, You saved me, When you leave it again Scarred 
And then I see you on the street, In the his arm, I get weak, My Body Feels I'm on my knees "

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar